Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Rosa. I’m a student at Chapman University studying Business and Psychology by day and an avid reader and chronic worrier by night. I was given the opportunity to gallivant through Europe when I studied abroad in Glasgow, Scotland Fall 2019. As an only child that’s lived in the same city for 20 years, I’ve always itched to explore and learn about everything and anything in the most organic way possible – by experiencing it by myself instead of through a textbook in an air conditioned classroom. Finally being offered the opportunity to do so is a dream come true. This blog will chronicle the tears shed, smiles shared and lessons learned on that journey.
- Wear a dirndls at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- Attend a proper football game!
- Watch the guard change at Buckingham Palace
- Do a Cathedral Crawl (see Dublin Post for reference!)
- Visit a Christmas Market in Eastern Europe
- Ride a vespa through Rome, like in Roman Holiday!
- Take a cooking class in a castle
- Be in the passenger seat of a vehicle on the Autobahn
- Ride in a Gondola through the Venice Canals
- See the tulips blossom in Amsterdam